Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  10:08:31  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
1. Britney Spears Yacky!
2. Christina Aguilera Bluuh!
3. Madonna oooh i dont like the kiss between mad and brit UUUUH
4. J-lo

Lene. You are the FORGIVABLE SINGER!

adam
Fan

Ireland
13 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2004 :  19:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Westlife

Since when have the first and last days of a lifetime been the start and finish of a life?
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  19:50:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's time to revive this. (You know why)
The recent heat in the off-topic board make me to search some nice topics and then bring them back to let us have fun and chat for a while.

Worst Top 10:
1. Twins (Hong Kong)
2. Boyz (Hong Kong)
3. ????? (Hong Kong) The name is forgotten, but I know they sucks.
4. ????? (Hong Kong)
5. ????? (Hong Kong)
6. ????? (Hong Kong)
7. ?????? (Hong Kong)
8. ??? (Hong Kong)
9. Busted
10. Marion Raven

-I can't think more. You see 8 over 10 artist for Wrost Top 10 are from Hong Kong. If you don't hear Hong Kong's pop music, you won't how terrible they are. I beg you for some flaming words. Even norkeskin will think Alizee (Crappy French bi*ch commerical music) will better than the lime music in Hong Kong.

Trust me. If you translate the music from Cantonese to English/French/whatever, you will see Hong Kong Artist just have a look (good-looking), nothing more.
They can't play guitar, drum, any instruments, can't dance, can't write songs,can't write lyrics, can't sing well.
That's it. That's why more and more people are listening to English/French/German/Italian/Any songs from this planet EXCEPT HONG KONG.

I hope you can experience the trash music of Hong Kong someday, then you won't make complaint about the music you currently dislike.

[P.S Sorry for that. It's just a blast of anger and fury that make me say that. I am really sorry about that. I deeply apologize for any bad feelings I made]

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  20:26:26  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My friends adore Hong Kong songs too, Marcustro, but i hate them. They suck, and their looks aren't even good. Trust me, these're my words and thoughts. They suck, suck, really suck.

1. Britney. Whore, as usual.
2. Don't know all their names... but all those lousy rappers.
3. Christina. Looks like a witch from the medieval ages.
4. The rest are pretty hard...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  22:51:59  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Jejjejej, this is too easy:
All rap and hip-hop
C. Aguilera
Bjork
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  06:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG.
Yes, I miss Kylie Mongue too.
Jorgetb, you are right!

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  07:04:55  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hehe, Bjork isn't too bad. It's just she's a bit stale, since her style is always the same. Kylie Minogue is using her body too, but i like her dance music. I left Madonna and Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston out... they're all bad singers, now, actually. Before, Mariah and Whitney weren't too bad, until they turned to drugs and stuff...

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 23 Aug 2004 07:05:36
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  11:53:16  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
MWUUAHAHAHAHA...
Your all wrong about Britney....
I believe this topic is called "top10 worst artist"
and...
SINCE WHEN IS BRITNEY AN ARTIST???
(same for Madonna & Christina...)

*sorry Marko but I didn't start it*

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  11:57:05  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and helios/Jorgetb...about lousy rappers & Hip-hop...U dont mean Eminem do u? or Coolio?

*touches the chainsaw used on the other topic*

Oh and I agree about Kylie mongue...I also think Jessica Simpson should......

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  15:48:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fine. This topic should be change into "Wrost People Top 10 in Musical Industry"

Re: Helios-I left Madonna and Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston out... they're all bad singers-

-True! Madonna sucks. I think she's like a whore or witch rather than a singer. Her disguisting act made people getting sick of her. But it's just my opinion.
Maybe Mariah Carey isn't that bad, right? (P.S I didn't say I like her or support her for out of the wrost Top 10 list)

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  15:51:05  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry Superfan, all rap & hip hop is NOT music, is one guy talking, for that i wacht tv news and is the same.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  17:29:03  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Superfan : Let down that chainsaw already! My head is partially severed! I had to get ten stitches at the local hospital, and the doctor laughed his head off when i told him the tale! Anyway, Jessica Simpson used to be terrible, but now she's improved quite a bit. Though i still think her cover version of "Angels" can't compare to Robbie Willims'...

Marcustro : Mariah Carey? Hmmm... sure, she can hit the alto range, but that's pretty much all she can do. She tries to get the "hoarse" kind of sound in her voice, but she doesn't realise that it doesn't suit her. Moreover, she does abuse her body a bit... i mean, she wears revealing clothes when her breasts look like jackfruits! (Perhaps i'm exaggerating, but that's the only way to really get the message across!) And she was on drugs when her downfall was near... but still she gets great reception. She recently came here and her show was a sell out, probably filled full of men ogling her to the very last bit of her body. Sorry, but she's a bit too old for that.

Go to Top of Page

Ive lost my mind
Fan

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  20:10:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All those 'boy bands' are terrible, just awful: Westlife, Blue, and all those clones. I hate them!
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  22:11:36  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...puts the chainsaw back in pocket (About the pocket thing check the other topic...)
[Though its only down in THIS topic & this TIME no guarentee about if I pull it back out or not...]

And about Jessica Simpson & M.Carey...They may seem better than the OTHERS but I believe they're still worth being on the "Wrost People Top 10 in Musical Industry" List... :)

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  05:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You forget another one : A1, Five.....

Oh, her tit like the jackfruits?!?!?! Oh Gosh!
I've never see she's doing that, so I don't know.
Fortunately, I had never see her fruitbreast.

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  06:44:03  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes, i agree with I've Lost My Mind. All those stale boybands, especially Westlife and Blue, should just be washed down the drain. All their songs are just the same, their style is just so plain and worn out. A1 and Five were terrible too, but it seems like they died down. I didn't like 911 either, though they seemed to be really really popular and everyone was praising them... i can't really remember, that was a long time ago. LFO was disgusting, maybe partially because they insulted Chinese food...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000