Lene.it International Forum
Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 The worst artist top 10

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Little Lene Posted - 25 Jan 2004 : 10:08:31
1. Britney Spears Yacky!
2. Christina Aguilera Bluuh!
3. Madonna oooh i dont like the kiss between mad and brit UUUUH
4. J-lo

Lene. You are the FORGIVABLE SINGER!
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Superfan Posted - 15 Oct 2004 : 14:50:13
*Traces the topic back 2 nomrmal*

I just added Beyonce to my list...Did I mention Roxette?

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
norskelgen Posted - 10 Sep 2004 : 20:55:33
ouh!!! that's hot there !!!!
well,i can say that u have a good sense of answering helios!!

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Marcustro Posted - 09 Sep 2004 : 13:59:54
OMG. Then, please look for my throne.

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Superfan Posted - 09 Sep 2004 : 13:49:15
quote:
Haven't you learnt Geography?

I think somebody has been studying in the catacombs...

I won't say anything...Judge this urself...
-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Helios Rietberg Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 15:40:54
For one, Innocent Sinner, you spelt my name wrongly. It's HELIOS. H-E-L-I-O-S. I do think the ancient Greeks would be VERY mad with you.

Wise people would take your signature as a joke? Well, i'm not wise, AT ALL. The only thing i know is that I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. Ever heard of that? Hmmm... somehow, i doubt it. You evidently don't possess philosophical material.

Yes, Innocent Sinner, Malaysian traditionally use BRITISH English. You'd like to bet? Oh, i'll tell you, many Malaysians have such terrible English, they prefer to use slangs. Few Malaysians are good at English. But i adore British English. It's nice being formal ; but of course, i don't suspect you think so.

You think i don't know most of us mix our speech? Hmmm... well, for your information, i live in Malaysia. I have a Malaysian Identification Card, and i have a Malaysian passport. I was born in Malaysia, in the lovely state of Selangor, in Assunta Hospital, if your brain wants to know. And if you're going to tell me you live here, well, i don't think so. How could you live here if you didn't even know Siti Nurhaliza's full name until i posted it?

All those short forms? Can they be counted as words? I don't think so. If you'd like to take your time to slowly browse all my posts, i doubt you'd find any of those words in there. Go ahead.

You use your own grammar? Well then it seems your grammar is not sufficient enough to give you the knowledge to understand my posts! Go read it again, Innocent Sinner. Find where you went wrong, and perhaps you can edit your post!

As i have told you before, assistance is a real word; asistance is not. See the difference?

Hmmm... Master of Knives? How intriguing. How come articles on your extraordinary ability aren't sprouting around the place? Afraid of the press? Weird... i'd have thought a person like you would love to rush to be in the limelight! I never did say your knives fought you. It's just quite unbelievable that the knives in your home walk around by themselves, and you actually talk to them! Do you have a webcam? Please show this spectacular performance in the webcam. I'd love to witness it!

Thank you. I am so honoured to be your King/Queen/Duke/My Lord. It's so rare, for a normal person like me, to be held in such high esteem.

Britney would be offended? Well, i was brought up to be polite, so i have not used words that offend on this forum. Go ahead and look. You should, you know; perhaps you'll get to post some more after you take a peek! And i think she'd just laugh it all off!

Oh i'm sure you're a narcissistic person, but you needn't express your nature so.

The girls in M2M wish that the mirror could lie to them, and bring their baby back to them. It's just a wish; no one ever said it would come true.

Heh, i'm sure you're not an avid Lene fan. If you are, you'd have scrutinised her lyrics and you'd have found that she's saying a mirror image of her is weird. She's falling down from a mountain of frights. The "Mountain of Frights" is in her nightmares. Haven't you learnt Geography? There's no such mountain anywhere. Stay in school, Innocent Sinner. You need it.

It seems to me that you're forgetting reality all the time. Your previous posts show that. Perhaps you'd better get back down to earth, or your next fall back to reality will be hard. I do enjoy myself in my fantasies and dreams. Don't you dream at night?

Sometimes i need to believe anything can happen? Yes, i believe one day the sky will collapse on all of us, and we will all die. I believe that i'll get to meet Buddha someday.

I need to believe that everything is alive? Well, i believe that everything has a soul of itself; it just needs to be released. And i believe that none of us can release it; only the "thing" itself can.

Lene Marlin and other artists wrote their songs after being inspired by their experiences and imaginations? Well, you should really read what i have posted in the test forum. I've got plenty of imagination to write things that rhyme. And perhaps they're also picked from my past experiences?

Marko should take your side? Well, that's for him to decide. Let's see who wins this beautiful debate. Remember, though, you're the "Master of Knives", not the "Master of Markos".

So, tell me now, Innnocent Sinner, what have i left unsaid that you want me to say? Vulgar words? Hmmm... well, since British English is so formal, i'd rather not use those words. If you'd check the Oxford Dictionary of Current English, "shit" and "f**k" are classified as slangs. And i'm not entitled to using those words in this forum; it's not very polite, you know.

If you want to continue this incomparable debate, please post more for me to comment on. I'd be happy to post more and more!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
Superfan Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 14:02:16
uh I think that helios was MUCH more polite than I was when it comes to the Britney thing...
thats all I can say 4 now...

-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Innocent Sinner Posted - 08 Sep 2004 : 13:23:58
Helious Rietberg...
wise persons would think I just had my fun and they wouldn't mind my signature anyway. They wouldn't take it seriously as you do.

Malaysians use british english ? If they're the expert(good in english) I bet they prefer to use slang or american english because british is too formal.

Don't you ever know that malaysians always "mix"(include) their mother-tongue and english in their conversation ? That means there are some malaysian words in their english. Do you think there are malaysian words in british english ?

If you use british english, don't ever use these words again (just because they have the same spelling with the original words):
Coz(because), 2(too), U(you), OMG(oh my God), BTW(By The Way), C'mon(come on), plz(please), 4(for), rawks(rocks)...etc

Why did I type them all? (dont and doesnt)? because I used my own grammar. but I believe everyone still understood it.

If 'assistance' and 'asistance' have different meaning, it's not a bad grammar anymore. It's good grammar. and you should remember I told you all the differences of the bad grammar. not good grammar.

Too bad i tell you my knives can walk and hurt someone except me because I'm their master. and I always tell and teach them anything I want. They never fought me.

Did I ever use vulgar words on this forum, king/queen/duke/milord Helious Rietberg ? on the contrary, you used those words to slander Britney. Remember? if a fan of Britney read your post she/he would be OFFENDED

Helious, Read my signature below!

---Signature----

"mirror-mirror hanging on the wall, you don't have to tell me, who's the biggest fool at all. Mirror 2X I wish you could lie to me and bring my baby back bring my baby back to me"
So, that means M2M belive the mirror can speak and bring their baby.

"Just the way we are, I guess you've seen it now. A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird falling down from the mountain of frights"
That means Lene believe that a mirror can make them fall down from the mountain of frights. By the way, where is this 'mountain of frights' ? in which country ?

Sometimes you need to forget reality and enjoy yourself with your fantasy and dream, sometimes you need to believe anything could happen, and sometimes you need to believe everything is alive. And That inspired Lene Marlin and other artists to write their songs!!!!!!!!!!! they got the ideas from their experiences and imaginations.

Marko,you should take my side.
Superfan Posted - 05 Sep 2004 : 12:37:29
Innocent: lemme make this short And simple
I think English > Any other language
(Even in grammer)
I mean out of all the languages I know (Persian, Arabic, English, VBScript (ASP), HTML,...)
English is the best....

Marko Posted - 03 Sep 2004 : 16:34:38
Helios, I wouldn't have been able to express myself in English as good as you did.
Thank you, you did a perfect moderator job

One more thing, Innocent Sinner: your signatures are always too long, longer than the text. We still didn't introduce rules in this forum, but in the Italian we don't allow more than 5 lines for the signature or 2 lines if there is an image, which should be not more than 500 pixel in lenghth and 200 pixel in height for a maximum total of 20 kb.
Now I pray everyone to try to respect these rules, as Helios is already doing. Thanks!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Helios Rietberg Posted - 03 Sep 2004 : 09:29:13
Well, Innocent Sinner, i must say i don't agree with your signature.

quote:
Originally posted by Innocent Sinner (signature)

And why do some people use good grammar english/british english? Because they think it's good and bad grammar english is evil. It means they believe all evil things are false, bad, forbidden, and banned.

I use accurate English, for your information. And i believe in accuracy because the beauty of everything around you is accuracy. Humans invented languages, and we made grammar, we made accurate sentences to make them sound proper. If there was no accuracy in languages, how would we understand one another?

quote:

1. In british english we always blame ourselves if we did mistake. for example :
-'I've hurt my fingers with knife'. But in good grammar sucks english we say : 'The knife has hurt my fingers'. Why should blame it on yourself if you never wanted to hurt yourself ?
Did you stupid enough to hurt youself ? If so, use british english!!

In British English (Malaysia is a Commonwealth Country -- we use British English) we always blame ourselves, is because we did do the accident or whatever it was to ourselves. How can you say "The knife has hurt my fingers" when the knife can't move without us touching it? Tell me not that your knives in your home can walk around by themselves!

quote:

2. Linda said : 'she doesn't want to go' but Lindsay said : 'she don't want to go'. Which one got wrong ? if you answer Lindsay you're wrong. Linda did it. Because don't is faster to spell than doesn't.

Well if that's your policy, why did you bother typing all of this anyway? It'd be faster just not to type it at all!

quote:
Orignally posted by Innocent Sinner (signature)

3.There is no difference between : alphabet and double alphabet. example : assistance and asistance.

There is. You pronounce assistance as-sis-tance. You pronounce asistance a-sis-tance or as-is-tance. It's a totally different meaning... in fact, i doubt there is an existing word that's pronounced like that in accurate English!

quote:

2. Do not censor or ban any vulgar words because internet is such a no laws world/place so let people express themselves.

No, there are no laws on the internet, but there are rules in many websites. People get offended, Mr/Miss/Mrs Innocent Sinner. Bad or vulgar words have a meaning, even though you may think it's cool and "in" to use them. Expressing yourself doesn't mean you have to hurt other people. Vulgar and bad words are offensive.

quote:

So wise readers, if you join international forum, whoever, whenever, wherever you are, remember these messages :
1. Do not correct someone's grammar if she's/he's poor in english.
2. Do not censor or ban any vulgar words because internet is such a no laws world/place so let people express themselves.
3. Use bad grammar everytime you chat.

If that's your definition of a "wise reader", count me out. I'd rather be called an idiot if it means i use proper, accurate English.

Innocent Sinner Posted - 03 Sep 2004 : 09:10:10
1. Marylin Manson
2. Slipknot
3. Limp Bizkit
4. Blink 182
5. Ozzy Ozbourne
6. Eminem
7. All naked artists
8. All pissed off artists
9. M2M
10. up to you
11. Shakira. i just dont like her clothes.

------signature-------
WHAT IS GOOD GRAMMAR SUCKS ENGLISH(also known as bad grammar rocks)?

It is the english that is used by modern viking, modern saiyan, and member/believer of evangelical lutheran misticism. And why do some people use good grammar english/british english? Because they think it's good and bad grammar english is evil. It means they believe all evil things are false, bad, forbidden, and banned. This is wrong! Because not all of evil things are false. So, what are differences between good grammar sucksenglish and british english? Here they are :
1. In british english we always blame ourselves if we did mistake. for example :
-'I've hurt my fingers with knife'. But in good grammar sucks english we say : 'The knife has hurt my fingers'. Why should blame it on yourself if you never wanted to hurt yourself ?
Did you stupid enough to hurt youself ? If so, use british english!!
2. Linda said : 'she doesn't want to go' but Lindsay said : 'she don't want to go'. Which one got wrong ? if you answer Lindsay you're wrong. Linda did it. Because don't is faster to spell than doesn't.
3.There is no difference between : alphabet and double alphabet. example : assistance and asistance.
So wise readers, if you join international forum, whoever, whenever, wherever you are, remember these messages :
1. Do not correct someone's grammar if she's/he's poor in english.
3. Use bad grammar everytime you chat.
norskelgen Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 22:57:46
sorry ...

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Marko Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 20:23:11
I must remind you to respect other artists. Don't use offensive terms, please.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
norskelgen Posted - 02 Sep 2004 : 15:42:17
nsync sucks!!!ricky martin sucks more and more and alizée is a creature pulled out from my ass!!!!!

but i don't agree for Usher...with "Yeah",he created a new sound...that's the first time that someone use it... i don't like hip hop and rn'b,but i can recognize when it's a good song... Beyoncé is doing a revolution in her middle...like eminem or dr dre did...or 50 cents...
i don't agree as well for madonna...she's a great artist,and she know how to sing,to play guitar,to be on a stage..she got the best man with her for doing music(Mirways,a french guy,he produced 2 last madonna's albums)

britney sucks,christina as well(even if i was a fan of this song"genie in abottle" .. i was so young!!!)

sting is a god !!!

boys band sucks,girls bands sucks a lot too !!

my way to judge an artist is to see him on live,and see what he's doing(except for electronic music...)

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Helios Rietberg Posted - 01 Sep 2004 : 08:17:55
Hmmm... i think he's alright. I liked "Allez! Ola! Ole!" (can't put the accent) for the World Cup... 1997, i think. I'm not really sure. I liked "Maria" too.

Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000