Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 International Forum
 Fans
 Hello?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  18:48:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What happened with this forum? I had to register again because I could no longer log in and all posts are disappeared! Anybody here?

DarKlaus
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  22:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Stef Flater and welcome (again).
Due to technical problems we had to set up a whole new forum but as you can see it's almost a ghost village.

Go to Top of Page

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  18:49:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarKlaus

Hi Stef Flater and welcome (again).
Due to technical problems we had to set up a whole new forum but as you can see it's almost a ghost village.

I was know as Meriadoc here before. It's sad to see this forum is almost like a ghost village. It's hard to believe there are only fans in Italy and Norway left.

Edited by - Stef Flater on 07/09/2011 20:10:01
Go to Top of Page

tefjohs
Nuovo utente

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  23:03:03  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey there, Meriadoc! Nice to see you again, although under a new name :)

I'm still around, of course, and I must say I'm with you when you're saying that "this might be different", when it comes to Lene having been in studio this summer. I don't know why, but I got this feeling too, that Lene is indeed working on something for herself. Well, time will tell, anyhow.
Go to Top of Page

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  20:14:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tefjohs

Hey there, Meriadoc! Nice to see you again, although under a new name :)

I'm still around, of course, and I must say I'm with you when you're saying that "this might be different", when it comes to Lene having been in studio this summer. I don't know why, but I got this feeling too, that Lene is indeed working on something for herself. Well, time will tell, anyhow.

Good to have you still around. And glad I'm not the only one who expects something. I have this feeling too.
Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  11:15:19  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We all hope She is working :)

Go to Top of Page

tefjohs
Nuovo utente

Posted - 09/09/2011 :  22:36:30  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have written up something like a "recollection" 2008-2011 in connection with my website's 3rd anniversary on my Lene blog. Take a look at it for a hopefully interesting read:

http://iloapp.lene-marlin.info/blog/blog?Home&post=21

:-)
Go to Top of Page

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 11/09/2011 :  21:10:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tefjohs

I have written up something like a "recollection" 2008-2011 in connection with my website's 3rd anniversary on my Lene blog. Take a look at it for a hopefully interesting read:

http://iloapp.lene-marlin.info/blog/blog?Home&post=21

:-)

It is interesting. The part where you informed Lene personally about your site sure makes me jealous. I never had any information if she ever knew about my site (the Belgian fansite) or what she thought about it. I stopped the site because of a lack of information. It's hard to keep people interested in a site which hardly changes and has nothing new to offer. It makes your site even more special though.
Go to Top of Page

DarKlaus
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  02:46:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stef Flater
It's hard to keep people interested in a site which hardly changes and has nothing new to offer. It makes your site even more special though.

It's difficult for us too. The news are few, the users less and less and we're all growing old, everyone with his own life and business. The time is always short, not like when we were just a little more than teenager. And obviously facebook killed communities and comunication as video killed the radio star.
But the passion is still the same and I'm convinced that Lene deserves this. Expanding what Tef wrote (something I've always thought and expressed in Italian forum), we'll never be able to repay Lene for what she unconsciously gave us or we got from her. Each of our small effort has been more than satisfied in advance. So, not always we can do it in the best way, but I'm sure we always do everything with pleasure and devotion.
Should we ever stop our activities (I hope we won't), I'd like and hope this site and this forum will remain as testimony of who we've been and what has been born because of a little girl so far away but for some reason so much inside of us.

I use this message to wish a happy birthday to Tef site.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.08 sec. Snitz Forums 2000