Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 International Forum
 Lene Marlin
 New album?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  18:44:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I understood this article (http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/troms_og_finnmark/1.7778281) correct than it seems we might expect a new album.

DarKlaus
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  22:54:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We already knew that article in our italian forum. According to our Luke, who reported us the article, it says that Lene have been working in studio recently but there are no plans on a new album release.
Many times in the past we knew that Lene was in studio. Of course she's always interested in writing and composing but it seems she doesn't feel the urge to come out with a new album. We wait patiently.

Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  12:25:11  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes. Her manager has not confirmed any plan for a new release soon; he said she often works with several other artists, so that could be the reason of her recent US studio-working time.

"These fences we invent with what we say
These fences growing taller every day
These delicate fences
On my mind and in my way"

Marit Larsen - "Fences"

Edited by - Luke on 06/09/2011 12:25:24
Go to Top of Page

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  18:51:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure why, but I got a feeling this might be different. I have the feeling there will be a new cd this year. Or it might just be wishful thinking. ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Stef Flater
Nuovo utente

Posted - 18/09/2011 :  08:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luke

Yes. Her manager has not confirmed any plan for a new release soon; he said she often works with several other artists, so that could be the reason of her recent US studio-working time.

In that case I can't help wondering with what artists she might have been working. Katie Melua seems a likely artist to me. Might Lene have written something for Melua's new album?

Edited by - Stef Flater on 18/09/2011 08:59:35
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.09 sec. Snitz Forums 2000