Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 TOPIC DELLE PRESENTAZIONI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

Grendeel
Fan

Posted - 30/04/2006 :  21:22:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuta Chiarina!!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 30/04/2006 :  21:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuta chiarina!
Un'altra napoletana è dei nostri e non dire che stai diventando maceratese, chi nasce napoletano non cambia mai, eh Zuzzy? (ma l'avrò inteso in senso positivo o negativo? )

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

chiarina88
Fan

Posted - 30/04/2006 :  21:54:49  Show Profile  Click to see chiarina88's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Vero Marko, ma io preferisco definirmi cittadina del mondo
E poi qui a Macerata ci sono più napoletani e argentini che marchigiani!!

I can't believe I've been touched by an angel..
Go to Top of Page

cianotico
Fan

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  00:40:01  Show Profile  Click to see cianotico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuta!

V
o
t
a

L
e
n
e

Go to Top of Page

rox90
Fan

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  12:21:34  Show Profile  Click to see rox90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Vorrei dare il mio benvenuto, anche s ein ritardo, a erotavlas e a chiarina88!! Benvenuti in questo fantastico fuc-club!!

-Rox90-
...and if you're scared I'll hold your hand
like I know you'd do for me too...

Go to Top of Page

erotavlas
Fan

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  12:33:14  Show Profile  Click to see erotavlas's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
grazie rox e condivido anchio l'opinione che il fan club sia fantastico

Il presente come non l'avevo mai visto è il posto giusto dove stare...
Per piacere ali mie fatemi volare via
Go to Top of Page

chiarina88
Fan

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  15:33:19  Show Profile  Click to see chiarina88's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by erotavlas

grazie rox e condivido anchio l'opinione che il fan club sia fantastico

Idem for me

Edited by - chiarina88 on 01/05/2006 15:56:22
Go to Top of Page

clody
Fan

Posted - 01/05/2006 :  16:54:38  Show Profile  Click to see clody's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuta Chiarina.........W NAPOLI!!!! ;)

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  09:34:17  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuta chiarina88! Ti troverai bene con noi, seguici sempre!

I guess I'll go / far hidden / never to be found...
Go to Top of Page

riccardino
Fan

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  10:08:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuti Chiarina88 e Erotavlas!

Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  13:34:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuti a tutti, scusate ilritardo ma io passo poco per il forum purtroppo....

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page

Luly
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  21:22:46  Show Profile  Click to see Luly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ciao...sono luigi e ho16 anni...sono della provincia di frosinone ed adoro LENE E TUTTA LA NORVEGIA!
Go to Top of Page

Luly
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  21:27:40  Show Profile  Click to see Luly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ma perche mi registra come nuovo utente???
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  21:29:34  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luly

ma perche mi registra come nuovo utente???

Mah, probabilmente perchè sei un nuovo utente?
Benvenuto dal President, vedrai che ti troverai bene con noi..

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page

Luly
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  21:34:05  Show Profile  Click to see Luly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
giusto...grazie...non ho dubbi sul fatto che mi trovero splendidamente...
Go to Top of Page

Jokestry
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  22:09:44  Show Profile  Click to see Jokestry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto!

Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold. Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor.
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore. Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?
Go to Top of Page

steghi
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  23:09:05  Show Profile  Click to see steghi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ciao a tutti...visto che mi sono iscritto...mi presento un pochino :-)
In realtà son qui perchè volevo beccare qualche dritta dato che sabato parto per Tromso...ma mi sa proprio che nessuno sappia dov'è la casetta di Lene...:-)
Mi sarebbe piaciuto regalarle un'altra miniatura...qualcuno con mia sorpresa si ricorda ancora di quella che le diedi a TRL nel looontanisssimo 2003.....si sa mai che magari ne prepariamo una per tutti quanti....ma solo se Lene ci da il permesso...eh eh
Premetto che non mi reputo un "fan da fanclub"...però mi sembrate tutte persone a modo...e con la passione per la Norvegia :-) Che altro?...se qualcuno di voi suona qualche strumento e abita in prov di Milano...fatemi sapere! :-) Ste
Go to Top of Page

steghi
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  23:12:55  Show Profile  Click to see steghi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
p.s. non è che qualcuno riesce a dirmi come scaricare quella vecchia puntata di TRL?....Purtroppo ho formattato 18 volte...e non ce l'ho più :-(
Go to Top of Page

gnapoco
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  23:13:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ciao steghi, benvenuto!
Suono il pianoforte ma non abito dalle tue parti...

-------> Aiutami nel gioco di ruolo tra lupi mannari e vampiri! Clikka qui per saperne di piu' <-------
Vota Lene su Lycos!!!
Go to Top of Page

Luly
Fan

Posted - 29/05/2006 :  23:14:30  Show Profile  Click to see Luly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
benvenuto!beato te...tromso dev'essere fantastica...

Heaven is a place nearby...and if you try to look for me...maybe you'll find it someday!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.56 sec. Snitz Forums 2000