Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 TOPIC DELLE PRESENTAZIONI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 68

cri
Staff

Posted - 21/01/2006 :  20:07:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto Roberto!
da cri

*Cri*
Go to Top of Page

riccardino
Fan

Posted - 23/01/2006 :  16:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto a gunship (roberto)!
Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 24/01/2006 :  16:42:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Altri due nuovi,,, siamo infiniti...come i baci che.... ehm, scusate, ero distratto.....
Benvenuti da Rere Chan.... il piccolo Lele

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page

Nemo
Fan

Posted - 26/01/2006 :  11:49:30  Show Profile  Visit Nemo's Homepage  Click to see Nemo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuti ai nuovi arrivati. Vi troverete benissimo con noi.

Go to Top of Page

HaveYouEver
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  03:02:22  Show Profile  Click to see HaveYouEver's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ciao a tutti!
ho già inviato dei messaggi nel forum, ma...non mi sono ancora presentato. rimedio subito...
Mi chiamo Andrea, ho 21 anni, 22 praticamente, sono di milano e studio a bologna, per cui sono quasi sempre a bologna. Ero iscritto ad astronomia ma poi ho cambiato e adesso sono al primo di scienze naturali. bella città bologna
cmq, riguardo al motivo per cui sono qui, ho comprato Playing My Game due anni or sono... mai sentito prima testi cosi semplici e profondi al tempo stesso, e una voce cosi pura, canzoni che mi toccano nel profondo ogni volta che le ascolto. E poi Lene è una gran bella persona!
Quasi nessuno apprezza la musica di lene
Ma voi si! E per questo mi sono iscritto al forum

I wanna remember all there' s about you
And I know there' s so much
Go to Top of Page

gnapoco
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  08:16:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ciao Andrea e benvenuto!!!
Hai fatto bene a iscriverti !

Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  11:44:53  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto dal President.
PMG due anni fa? Allora Lene ti ha proprio rapito!
Spero tu abbia ovviamete provveduto a comprare anche AD e LIAM!

Eh, si. Quasi nessuno apprezza la musica di Lene... Ma qui tutti! Quindi sei nel posto giusto.

Vota Lene!!! Basta un click al giorno!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page

riccardino
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  12:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto, Andrea!
Go to Top of Page

Elena92
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  13:02:34  Show Profile  Visit Elena92's Homepage  Click to see Elena92's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
BRAVO ANDREA! Benvenuto!!

VOTARE LENE PLEASE!!
"O great spirit, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference." Cherokee indian prayer
Go to Top of Page

ERVI
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  13:35:56  Show Profile  Visit ERVI's Homepage  Send ERVI an ICQ Message  Click to see ERVI's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ciao andrea benvenuto

Adesso guarda nel profondo dei miei occhi...........

Come fai a non amarmi?
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  17:21:34  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ciao e benvenuto Andrea!

"Like an angel you came (Every time when I prayed)
Guardian of my dreams (Watching me when I sleep)
Like an angel you came (Every time when I screamed)"

The Rasmus - "Night after night (Out of the shadows)"
Go to Top of Page

koletz
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  19:17:42  Show Profile  Visit koletz's Homepage  Click to see koletz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Un benvenuto a tutte le new entry dell'ultimo periodo!

+    +   +  HOW WOULD IT BE, IF YOU WEREN'T THERE?  +   +    +

VOTE TRIBE TRL
Go to Top of Page

Knox
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  20:53:08  Show Profile  Visit Knox's Homepage  Click to see Knox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto Andrea ! Anzi.. HaveYouEver.
Belle parole... è sempre piacevole leggere opinioni del genere riguardo a Lene, soprattutto dai nuovi arrivati.
Ma soprattutto, è bello la "spinta" che ti ha dato PMG per iscriverti quì !
Il President ha ragione, "Another day" e "Lost in a moment", sono da comprare ! E dal tuo nick e firma, credo che almeno AD, sia già in tuo possesso !

Ehy ! Già che ci sono, colgo l'occasione per dare il mio più amichevole benvenuto a tutti gli ultimi iscritti al magico mondo di lene.it !

Verdeggianti pianure sconfinate, rigogliose terre incontaminate di mondi lontani. Ma anche la maestosità del mare. Mare aperto, dove è facile perdersi. Naufragare piacevolmente nelle rassicuranti profondità oceaniche dei tuoi occhi.
Lene, i'm lost in you....
Go to Top of Page

Jokestry
Fan

Posted - 01/02/2006 :  21:04:46  Show Profile  Click to see Jokestry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto!

Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold. Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor.
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore. Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?
Go to Top of Page

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  00:43:41  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Benvenuto Andrea!Bello il nick da Disguise

Go to Top of Page

legolaselfo
Fan

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  21:59:36  Show Profile  Click to see legolaselfo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ciao andrea.Benvenuto e fatti sentire!!

Ho promesso al sole di accendere i tuoi gesti e alla luna di sorprendere i tuoi occhi
Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  11:12:02  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Un benvenuto a tutti i nuovi arrivati anche da me!

I guess I'll go / far hidden / never to be found...
Go to Top of Page

Buffon 88
Fan

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  15:36:15  Show Profile  Click to see Buffon 88's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
un paio di giorni in ritardo ma sempre benvenuto

I'm fooled by something inside my head...
Go to Top of Page

cri
Staff

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  15:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anche io in ritardo...cmq Benvenuto Andrea!

*Cri*
Go to Top of Page

Gaga
Fan

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  20:24:43  Show Profile  Visit Gaga's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mi associo al benvenuto!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 68 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.22 sec. Snitz Forums 2000