Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 International Forum
 Lene Marlin
 New album?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Stef Flater Posted - 05/09/2011 : 18:44:19
If I understood this article (http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/troms_og_finnmark/1.7778281) correct than it seems we might expect a new album.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Stef Flater Posted - 18/09/2011 : 08:58:47
quote:
Originally posted by Luke

Yes. Her manager has not confirmed any plan for a new release soon; he said she often works with several other artists, so that could be the reason of her recent US studio-working time.

In that case I can't help wondering with what artists she might have been working. Katie Melua seems a likely artist to me. Might Lene have written something for Melua's new album?
Stef Flater Posted - 06/09/2011 : 18:51:33
I'm not sure why, but I got a feeling this might be different. I have the feeling there will be a new cd this year. Or it might just be wishful thinking. ;-)
Luke Posted - 06/09/2011 : 12:25:11
Yes. Her manager has not confirmed any plan for a new release soon; he said she often works with several other artists, so that could be the reason of her recent US studio-working time.

"These fences we invent with what we say
These fences growing taller every day
These delicate fences
On my mind and in my way"

Marit Larsen - "Fences"
DarKlaus Posted - 05/09/2011 : 22:54:08
We already knew that article in our italian forum. According to our Luke, who reported us the article, it says that Lene have been working in studio recently but there are no plans on a new album release.
Many times in the past we knew that Lene was in studio. Of course she's always interested in writing and composing but it seems she doesn't feel the urge to come out with a new album. We wait patiently.

Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.11 sec. Snitz Forums 2000