Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 International Forum
 Lene Marlin
 "In a bag"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Pegasus_TDCi Posted - 24/01/2011 : 21:00:00
Hey, there's an interesting article on lene-marlin.info about the 1999 graduation parade in which Lene took part too. You might remember a picture with girls who covered their heads with a plastic bag, and one of them was supposed to be Lene. Here's the article:

http://www.lene-marlin.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=432:news-historic-plastic-bag-mariesme&catid=35:news-historic-categ

So, Lene was not in the picture, according to Marie's blog from 2009! But the thing is, was Lene always in the bus at the end of the procession? Let me recall the script from this radio show that Lene co-hosted in Nov. 2005:

http://www.lene.it/en/dettaglio_articolo.asp?IDArticolo=480&page=

In Part 10, Lene herself talks about that day and actually tells she was not in the picture, but she was in a garbage bag!

So, was she in the bus or in the procession?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Meriadoc Posted - 30/01/2011 : 16:09:42
It doesn't look very comfortable walking around with plastic bag covering your head. I don't think we'll ever know the answer. Lene likes to be mysterious.
tefjohs Posted - 26/01/2011 : 23:17:15
Yes, I had forgotten about that long interview from 2005. Hmmm...that's strange, but if one read Marie's blog closely, she *does* write that they "put a bag on Lene and gave two others one each" as well. I just thought she meant "Lene" rather than Lene...and that the real Lene was hiding in the bus behind the parade.

So...we don't have a "resolution" to the puzzle after all. Perhaps it's best that way? :)

Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.07 sec. Snitz Forums 2000