Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

AnanasTyrker
Fan

Denmark
12 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2005 :  16:21:23  Show Profile  Click to see AnanasTyrker's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I've been a fan for a long time five and a half year to be more precise, but Im new to this forum ;)
My story is a bit funny if I may say so myself :)

It was back in September 1999, I was in a store to look for some music. I stumbled upon Lene's album Playing My Game, and I thought she was someone else I'd heard on the radio. So I bought the album and listened to it and found out it was a completely different artist than the one I thought it was :P But I liked it really much and it just got better and better the more I listened to it. I listened to her album atleast once a day for about 5½ years now :)
I got her second Another Day the day it was released in Denmark and I like it very much, it isnt as good as Playing My Game but still way better than any other album by other artists :D

Edited by - AnanasTyrker on 02 Apr 2005 10:05:10
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2005 :  17:27:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi AnanasTyrker and welcome to the board. Your story is a bit curious, but sometimes life is really weird and what are supposed to be mistakes turn out to be right choices!

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2005 :  02:35:25  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well AnanasTyrker welcome to these forums,

Go to Top of Page

mokwaising
Fan

China
5 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  10:09:15  Show Profile  Visit mokwaising's Homepage  Send mokwaising an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
My experience was a chance, I think ¡ª¡ª
About 3 years ago, I searched some foreign songs on the net when I felt bored with those I often listened to. I downloaded the top 10 download mp3 songs from a music site, with "Unforgivable Sinner" ranking 6th in the chart at that time, after listening to all of them, I found "Unforgivable..." such a good song, what's more, the singer sings like an angel, her voice had a magic driving me crazy, I could't help falling in love with her music, and listened to them only if I'm free, I felt just like AnanasTyrker describing, "The more to listen to, they sounds better"...
Now I'm looking forward to Lene's new album, which will give me a big surprise, I believe.

Edited by - mokwaising on 03 May 2005 10:10:36
Go to Top of Page

indieband05
Fan

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2005 :  23:03:33  Show Profile  Send indieband05 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the time i found lene. i was getting ready to go to school one morning and i switched on a music channel and 'sitting down here' came on. I thought it was a great song (still do!), i had to stay and watch it so after i watched it i missed my bus to school so i had to walk but it was totally worth it. ive been a huge Lene fan ever since.

Lene: beautiful and talented. YOU DONT SEE THAT MUCH!
Go to Top of Page

haqiem
Fan

Malaysia
2 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2005 :  02:44:02  Show Profile  Send haqiem a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hei there...

i became a fan of since since high school but didn't start out by buying her album... i got this complilation CD and there was lene marlin early song "sitting down here".. the song has a good vibe and her voice was unique in some ways... i was hooked up to that song i begun seaching for her album but somehow i couldn't find it here.. then a got heard her second song 'where i'm headed' on my friends mp3 and it was even better, i knew somehow i got to get hold of her album, so i contacted a my brother who was studying in japan to find her album and buy it for me, month waited and finally i got 'playing my game', never have so pleased with her album.. it was so good i hear it again and again, now i got 'another day' and 'lost in a moment' and it's one of my most played CD.. lene marlin is one of kind, can't find anyone like her
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2005 :  21:41:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good haqiem! WELCOME ON THIS BOARD!!
Helios, seems you're no more the only from your country now...

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

lene_fanUK
Fan

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2006 :  18:28:58  Show Profile  Click to see lene_fanUK's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it was in '99 when i was getting ready to go school i put on a music channel and saw this girl who was so damn attractive! i must admit i wasnt really listening to the song. i kept looking through the channels to try and find the video again and when i did listen to the song it blew me away and ive been a fan of lene's ever since and my dream is to see her in concert

indieband05@hotmail.co.uk on msm if anyone wants to chat about LENE
Go to Top of Page

Brodel
Fan

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  16:34:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I became a fan of Lene out clothes shopping in 1999! Heard Sitting Down Here and got the single a few weeks later as a present :)
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2006 :  20:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're very old, Brodel
Are you good at playing chess?

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000