New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2005 :  13:59:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.elcorreogallego.es/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5522&Itemid=226

Someone who eventually translates it in English? (just for our Englihs press review)

http://www.canalsur.es/PROGRAMAS/canal_fiesta/LISTA_CANAL_FIESTA/lista_Formula_Fiesta.htm

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Edited by - Marko on 06 Jul 2005 14:07:08

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2005 :  16:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, iīm very busy now, and iīve just seen this topic.
If you are still interested in the translation I can try to translate it, but i donīt know how long it will take to me (maybe 1 week or 2, īcause i have not time!!)

Well, I have a notice to you too, LIAM is out here in Spain, in shops. I donīt know from where it is out, but i saw it yesterday moorning and i ran to buy it yesterday afternoon. The prize here is 15€ or 17,95€ (that are two prizes iīve seen here).
Well, I like LIAM too much!!

See you!!Bye
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2005 :  21:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SUPER!! Filly, can you please ask the sellers when it has been officially released?
Another question: is the song airplayed?

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Edited by - Marko on 07 Aug 2005 21:19:41
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2005 :  21:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

SUPER!! Filly, can you please ask the sellers when it has been officially released?

Marko, take a look here and search results for Lene Marlin (sorry but the direct link doesn't work).

According to the source SDH and YWT had also been included in two compilations out in Spain in 2005 and 2003 respectively.

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"

Edited by - Luke on 07 Aug 2005 21:55:42
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2005 :  22:29:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Luke. So it was 27/06, over 1 month ago. She's never been in the album top 50 until now.

Cadena 100 ... 63, 59, 59, 62

There's no way to vote the songs, it seems...

Edited by - Marko on 07 Aug 2005 22:43:36
Go to Top of Page

Filly
Fan

Spain
71 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2005 :  21:22:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Another question: is the song airplayed?

Ok, iīll ask the sellers, but I saw LIAM in a big store, not in a music shop, but iīll ask in the big store.
And asking your another question: YES!! i heard HWIB yesterday afternoon in the radio, but I canīt remember in which radio station
Well, see you!!
Go to Top of Page

bird31
Fan

4 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2005 :  17:45:00  Show Profile  Visit bird31's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does any one know what is wrong here?

Dear bird31, or whoever you are. I hope you're clever enough to understand that we don't need or like people who subscribe only to spread their advertisings. It's the 3rd time you do in a week and I hope it's the last. Thank you very much!

Edited by - Marko on 22 Aug 2005 20:32:20
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2005 :  20:27:04  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bird31

Does any one know what is wrong here?

I think you're in the wrong forum. That's what's wrong here.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2005 :  21:17:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Spanish promotion for Lene on launch.yahoo.com!!
Again found out by Zuzzy!

New pics!!

Promotional... simply amazing!

Live in Amsterdam

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000