Fan club's cash-in-hand fund
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pegasus_TDCi
Lene.it staff / Moderator

Italy
168 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2005 :  18:50:58  Show Profile  Visit Pegasus_TDCi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello to everybody.

As you may have noticed since a little while, we have put a Paypal banner on the homepage in order to let anyone who wants make spontaneous offerings to the fan club at no cost.
This way of contributing is simple and fast, utilizable in any moment, and will help us carrying out little initiatives or projects for the fanclub that involve expenses.
Thanks to the spontaneous offerings from some italian fans, we have so far been able to do the least we feel as a duty, that is sending or delivering to Lene some presents two or three times a year (Birthday, Christmas, Easter or during her visits to Italy) as a natural display of our affection to her.
But, as an official fan club, we would like to do something more, like for example to offer as prizes in future contests gadgets or free concert tickets.
Furthermore, it's been quite a long time since we set ourselves the aim to make T-shirts with the 'Lene.it' logo to be worn at Lene's future italian concerts, but of course you too will have the possibility to order them, if you want them.
For all of these and other little ideas to be carried out, we obviously need some available assets, and so every one of your free and spontaneous contributions will be precious, and will certainly be shrewdly spent.

Thanks to everybody.

The present like I've never seen it before...
Is this the
right place to stay ?

Please, my wings... fly me away...
Please, my
wings, fly me away...

Please, my wings ... fly me away.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000