Germany
21 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2005 :  18:42:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lene fans,

can anybody tell me on which records/CDs following songs were released:

"Don't say you love me"
"Should it matter"
"We both know"

Were there any further singles from AD except YWT and AD?

From PMG, only "Sitting down here" and "Unforgivable Sinner"
were released in Germany, but not "Where I'm Headed".

Are there further Lene's songs I don't know?

Known to me are the following songs:

Sitting down here . Playing my game . Unforgivable Sinner .
Flown away . The Way We Are . So I See . Maybe I'll Go .
Where I'm Headed . One Year Ago . A Place Nearby . I Know .
Playing my game (acoustic version) . The Way We Are (live)

Another Day . Faces . You Weren't There . From this Day .
Sorry . My Love . Whatever It Takes . Fight Against The
Hours . Disguise . Story . Hope You're Happy . It's All Good .
Enough . You Weren't There (Remix) . Sorry (live) .
My Love (live)

Regards,

Martin.

I'm okay I really am now

koletz_en
Fan

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2005 :  19:35:28  Show Profile  Visit koletz_en's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First of all...

«Don't Say You Love Me» is not a song by Lene!!!! It's a song by M2M (Norwegian too), taken from their first album "Shades Of Purple".

Maybe you're downloading Lene's songs using p2p (such as WinMX or eMule), that is the only reason: well, you have to know that sometimes people puts songs which are not by Lene (for example I bumped into songs like "Kiss Me", by Sixpence None The Richer, and others I don't remember now...), perhaps they find it funny! So beware next time!

«Should It Matter» and «We Both Know» are two songs Lene has written for Sissel (another Norwegian female singer) and are contained in her album "Sissel" released in 2002.

3 singles have been taken from AD: «AD», «YWT» and «Sorry» (but they didn't make a video for «Sorry»).

Actually there are no other official songs (except those in your list), anyway there is another live track: «Music, Wine and Me» performed live in 2003. At www.lene-marlin.no you can also find a 1997 demo version of «Flown Away».

Hope this will be helpful!

www.koletz.altervista.org" target="_blank">

Edited by - koletz_en on 03 Mar 2005 13:30:34
Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  18:52:03  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
don't you think that there are so many false files in p2p is in certain way to fight against downloading?? kind of entrisme,no?

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2005 :  02:40:21  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
not only false files but Trojan Horses!
jeez, 13/19 files I've recently downloaded by Kazaa were trojans...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2005 :  15:43:07  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd recommend not using Kazaa. Loads of stuff on Kazaa are bugged. Of course, i know i'm not in a position to compare and complain, but still i stick by my word that WinMX rules. I've only ever gotten one infected song over the course of... hmmm, 4-5 years maybe? Even then my anti-viruses cleared it out. LimeWire, i'll say, isn't too bad, but it has LOADS of fake Lene songs up there. Much, much more than WinMX.

So far, i've only seen WinMX have three "fake" Lene songs up there. But on LimeWire i've seen more than five fake Lene songs that are mostly by Sixpence None the Richer, B*Witched or A*Teens (the last one which i find totally appaling).

I have used Ares before too, which is good (no viruses) but also have only a few (or so i've seen) fake Lene songs. Twister is the best (in terms of no-fake songs), mainly because it only downloads from authorised web sites. It's virus free, too.

I still stand by what i said : WinMX, rules.

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2005 :  23:51:06  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Limewire...I wouldn't recommend that since its a half spy-ware program but WinMX is good...for songs you can look for mp3 search engines, I know a few but I think its a violation posting them...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000