Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2004 :  00:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/theespenlindclub/ for some news and new pics!
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2004 :  19:23:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here is a picture of Espen while shooting his new video

Edited by - sandrine on 10 Nov 2004 09:48:27
Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2004 :  19:27:32  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by artic

Heard on the radio today that he is working with Gaute Ormåsen too, Gaute became #2 in the norwegian "idol"-competition.

No e-mail???? hmmmmm, maybe i forgot it or something, i'll check it out

Gaute Ormåsen sounds good;)...I think, then

========================Lene Marlin - The Norwegian Northlight
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2004 :  22:37:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know how gaute's music does sound cos' I m french, so....
by the way, if anybody could record something about Espen ( report, video or anything else ) or find his next single ( with Maria arredondo or even other singles or albums with rare tracks... ) and send it to me by any way, I'm ready to send money for advance if necessary.
please think of a poor french fan who can hardly any see Espen... Indeed, as for Lene there are 2 wonderfull websites...
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  12:26:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could somebody tell me what this short article means :

"Begynnelsen av november
Likevel viser det seg at Espen Lind også har hatt tid til å sysle med sine egne ting, for nå gjør han altså comeback med «Unloved» i november.

- Singlene pleier å komme samtidig med videoene , så den kommer nok i begynnelsen av november, sier Stephen St. Peter, produsent i Radio Film Company til Absolutt Underholdning.

Espen Lind ville ikke snakke med Absolutt Underholdning i går, men det virker som om plateselskapet Universal satser stort på relanseringen til pop-konge for videoen er laget med tanke på å vises i utlandet også"

Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  14:37:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Beginning of November
Anyway it seems that Espen Lind also had time to deal with his own things, for now he comes back with "Unloved" in November.

- The singles use to be released together with the videos, so it may come in the beginning of November, Stephen St. Peter, producer in Radio Film Company says to Absolutt Underholdning.

Espen Lind didn't want to talk with Absolutt Underholdning yesterday, but it seems as if the record company Universal aims high for the relaunch of the pop-king, because the video was made with the ambition to play it abroad as well."

---
"Wouldn't wish for anything more
except the time would stand still."
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  20:39:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you so much Daniel!
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2004 :  09:48:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
about the new single, a very good review in VG today. if somebody could tranlate it in a few words....

here is the link : http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=253824

"Espen Lind: «Unloved»

(Radiosingle, Universal)

Ballade med landeplage-potensial.

Espen Lind er tilbake som artist for første gang på fire år med singlen «Unloved». Det er i sannhet en ballade med monsterpotensial. Bli ikke forundret om dette blir en real radio-landeplage.

«Unloved» er vakker, melankolsk og melodiøs. En naken og smygende popballade med et flott refreng som smyger inn bakveien uten at du legger merke til det før det er for sent. Her finnes ingen jålete og hippe anslag. Sangen er enkel, luftig og lekker med piano, strykere og Lind som synger med innlevelse og følelse.

«Unloved» er fremragende håndverk fra en mann som har spredd låtskrivertalentet sitt tynt utover i det siste, men her er han omsider med en sang som veldig mange kommer til å elske. "

Edited by - sandrine on 10 Nov 2004 11:19:40
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2004 :  17:21:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here is what I know : the song "unloved" was sent to the radios on
Monday and should be out in Norway in december.
by the way, I ask for it again : could somebody living in Norway
record and upload (or send me for some money of course) the new video please???

Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2004 :  11:52:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
listen to the whole song "unloved" on www.universalmusic.no,
in the "top 10" section click on "Espen Lind- Unloved" ( you will need realplayer)
enjoy....
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2004 :  09:18:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here is a new short article, I understood a few things but could somebody translate it?

"Hei! Jeg så at Trond Bruun til de grader ikke likte balladen Unloved med Espen Lind. Jeg er bare nødt til å gjøre mitt for å parkere påstanden om at "Denne låta holder ikke mål på noen måte". Musikk er personlige opplevelser, og for meg er dette noe av det vakreste som er laget, uansett hvem eller hva du sammenligner med. At det i tillegg er godt håndverk er udiskutabelt. Jeg er forøvrig langt på vei enig i anmeldelsen til Espen A. Hansen på VG Nett, selv om jeg ville gitt låta terningkast 6 istedet for 5. Det vil forundre meg stort om ikke Unloved vil herje norske hitlister. Go Lind!!

Jørgen Gudbrandsen"
Go to Top of Page

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  07:06:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
>> if somebody could tranlate it in a few words....

Here you go Sandrine:
---------------------

Espen Lind: "Unloved"

Ballade with country-plague potentional.

Espen Lind is back as artist for the first time in four years with the single "Unloved". It is in truth a ballade with monster-potentional. Don't be amazed if it becomes a real radio-country plague.

"Unloved" is beautiful, melancholic and melodic. A naked and prawling popballad with a great refrain that slides in the backdoor without you noticing it before it's too late. Here there is no pretence or attempt to be "hip". The song is simple, airy and delicious with piano, strings and Lind that sings with passion and feeling.

"Unloved" is first-class workmanship from a man that has lately spread his songwriting talent thin and wide, but here he is finally with a song that a lot of people are going to love.

Staalorm
Go to Top of Page

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  07:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the other one :)

--------
Hi! I saw that Trond Bruun to such a high degree didn't like the ballade "Unloved" with Espen Lind. I just have to do my part to park the claim that "this song does not reach it's target in any way". Music is about personal experiences, and for me this is something of the most beautiful that has been made, regardless of whom or what you compare it to. That it is in addition good workmanship, is beyond doubt. I am by the way agreeing to a large extent with the review of Espen A. Hansen on VG net, even if I myself would have given the song a dice-throw six instead of five. It would surprise me very much if "Unloved" does not ravage Norwegian hitlists. Go Lind!!

Jørgen Gudbrandsen
--------

Have a nice day,
Staalorm
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  09:01:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thany you very much Staalorm, especially knowing that you probably have a lot of work with lene-marlin.no! it's you isn't it?
Go to Top of Page

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  16:24:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
>> Thank you very much Staalorm, especially knowing that you probably have a lot of work with lene-marlin.no! it's you isn't it?
-------
Merci. Yes it is me.

Anything for the girl from France

Wishing you a fine winterday,
Staalorm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page